Have you been injured in a car wreck? Have you been hit by a drunk driver? Has a family member been seriously hurt or killed as a result of an 18 wheeler wreck or negligent driver of a company car or truck?

J. Brandt Thorson, PLLC is experienced in handling all aspects of civil trial litigation in personal injury cases. Call Attorney J. Brandt Thorson today at (903) 758-4878 to schedule a free consultation to discuss your personal injury wreck case.

If you have been injured in a car wreck that was not your fault, it is important to contact an attorney of your choice as soon as possible. Totaled cars are destroyed and damaged highway fixtures are quickly repaired, broken bones heal and bruises fade away, however the lasting physical, mental and emotional impacts that a wreck has on a person may last a lifetime.

If you are involved in a serious car wreck, it is very important that all of the evidence regarding the wreck is preserved as soon as possible. Pictures of the damaged vehicles must be taken before they are repaired or sold for scrap. Pictures of any bodily injuries sustained must be taken to preserve physical evidence of bodily injury damages.  Do not rely on an insurance company to protect your evidence of damages call an attorney to assist you in your case.

Names and contact information for witnesses to the wreck should also be noted and secured for later contact. Be honest and fully disclose all of your complaints regarding your injuries to the medical providers who treat you for your injuries. Your provider’s records are extremely important to your case and an accurate picture of your complaints must be recorded in them.

If you have been treated in the emergency room, heed the advise of the providers there regarding any follow up treatment. It is also important to follow up with your regular treating or family doctor after any injury-producing event so that your medical records will fully document your complaints.


Do not let your evidence fade away. Call attorney Brandt Thorson today to set an appointment and discuss your case.